Monday, April 2, 2012

TSTR Week#108 "Home Grown Flowers"

Welcome to another fantastic week of inpsiration at The Shabby Tea Room.

This weeks theme is home grown flowers and the beautiful photo below for inspiration.....
...and to create a card or project using handmade flowers.

As it is my Mums birthday soon I decided to make her a present and here it is.

I bought a photo frame and removed the glass and made a love heart from paper flowers using Spellbinders rose creation die. I then added some beads to the centres and made some little beaded leaves.

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful!! I'm sure your mom will love the present!
    Thanks for playing along with us at TSTR

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so lovely, it's a beautiful gift and so sweet of you! Thanks for joining us at TSTR!

    Hugs
    Starr

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful and special present for your Mum!

    ReplyDelete