Monday, July 2, 2012

Baby Girl - From small beginnings great things grow

Just thought I would share a new baby card, its a bit different.  I found a lovely sentiment at Pink Petticoat and thought it would make a lovely baby card.

Here it is:


I used papers from Pink Petticoat called vintage rose which are nice and girlie just right for the challenge at The Ribbon Girl.


I have also added some lace and ribbon.  The butterfly is stamped and heat embossed in pink.  I have made an organza flower and added some bunting.  Just wanted to make the card all soft and fluffy.  The photo isn't very clear, I found it  hard to take as the colours are really pale, so I apologise.



2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card, beautiful design and lovely delicate colours

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty, love the bunting.

    ReplyDelete