Saturday, February 9, 2013

Quick Card

Well I am calling it a quick card but it took longer to pick the papers than to put the card together.  I can't believe how little I have embellished it.  Sometimes maybe less is more.  I tried to add extra flowers, bling etc... to it but it didn't look right. 

So here it is:

 
I have added a simple digi stamp and just coloured the flowers and added some glossy accents.
 
 
 
This card is for the Yellow and Grey challenge at Cupcake Craft Challenges.
 
and the sketch challenge at Mojo Monday
 
 
 
 

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, Dawn. Love the papers you picked.
    Michaela xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this fab CAS style card made me smile. Nice to see you at Cupcake this week. Good Luck. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the combination of yellow and grey and the sentiment is so fitting. xx Flora

    ReplyDelete