Thursday, September 12, 2013

Time flies

Its only September and I am already starting to think about Christmas and I have made a start on some Christmas card which I will post at a later date.

Anyway its challenge time at The Shabby Tea Room and look at the gorgeous picture for inspiration:


This weeks theme is to include a clock.


 
I have used Prima Printery papers and stamp set and added a few paper flowers, some are handmade. 
 
 
I have stamped the clock, inked up the edges then added some clear embossing powder and a little glitter over the top.
 
The layout for the card is taken from the challenge over at Mojo Monday.
 
 
 
 

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful card and fantastic colors !! Thank you for sharing your project with TSTR :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card! Love the flowers and the vintage looking :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely card! You took an easy layout and raised the bar for everyone!

    ReplyDelete