Thursday, May 15, 2014

Pretty Tea Party

Well that's my Husband packed off to Le Mans to watch the MotoGP so I thought this was a good chance to get my craft stash out and get my crafty on!!

Here is a card that I have made for someone to give to their Daughter In Law which is been posted to Australia.  I have never had one of my cards travel such a great distance.

 
I have used one of my favourite cupcake stamp sets from Kanban.  I have paper pieced the bottom of the cupcake and added some glitter to the icing.

 
The backing papers are from Dovecraft called Cupcake Boutique.

 
I have also finished my card off with some lace, ribbon, pearls and a little wooden teapot.
 
This card is for the challenge at The Shabby Tea Room and the challenge is to include teapot/teacup or petit four/sweet treat, lace/ribbon and pearls.
 
 
and to be inspired by this lovely photo!!
 
 

1 comment:

  1. I can see why it's your fave cupcake stamp...it's darling just like your card :)

    Thanks so much for joining us at The Shabby Tea Room!

    ReplyDelete