Monday, June 2, 2014

Flowers!!!

Summer is coming!!! My husband has been hard at work and we now have a little vegetable patch in the garden, he has suddenly become green fingered.  I think he has picked the hardest thing to grow, Asparagus!  Its starting to come but you can't pick it for at least two years. 

I think I will stick to card making you get results a lot faster, lol.  Although I do like planting flowers in our garden, my wild flowers are coming along nicely and the best thing is they seed themselves!!

So talking of gardens and flowers here is my next card:

 
The papers, image and sentiment are all from Pink Petticoat.

 
The orange flower has been made using Spellbinders Rose creation die and to the centre I have added some tiny beads.
 
This card is for the challenge at Cupcake Inspirations. This weeks challenge is flowers.
 
 

3 comments:

  1. Love that orange flower! Beautiful card! So glad you were inspired by our flowers challenge at Cupcake Inspirations! Good luck!
    Hugs, Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful flower card! I agree, card making results are faster. I gave up on my vegee garden this year. Good luck with the asparagus! Thanks for playing at Cupcake Inspirations! Hope you come play again soon! Nance, DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a beautiful card,.thanks for sharing at cupcake inspirations

    Tina
    sweetie dt

    ReplyDelete