Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Christmas in July

Its July the sun is shining and I have made a Christmas card.  Our 2nd baby is due in December so thought I had better make a start.

And a lovely place to start is over at Festive Friday.  Check out the gorgeous inspiration photo.


and here is my card:

 
I have chosen to keep my card very clean something that I always find hard to do!!

 
The image stamp is from Annabelle Stamps called gifted swirls and I have heat embossed in silver.

 
I have then added a little resin star and some twine to finish.

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Dawn.

    I can't find a contact button - could you email me please - there's a link in the sidebar on my blog. thanks ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely job with the CAS card. It's beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty and sparkly! Love the dangling stars! So glad you joined us at Festive Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful!!! I LOVE those dangling stars!!! So festive! Thanks so much for joining us at Festive Friday!!!

    ReplyDelete