Thursday, July 24, 2014

Thunderstorm and Flowers

Oh dear, we are expecting a bit of a thunderstorm today so thought I should get this post up before it hits.  The weather office have issued an orange warning and to turn off all electrical items.  It is coming in rather cloudy but I hope it clears the air a little as it was hard to sleep last night.

Here is my card for today, a bright and cheerful one!!

 
I have used a teapot and cup stamp from the Summer Bloom stamp set from Papermania.  I have stamped and heat embossed with pink embossing powder.
 
The papers I have used are from Dovecraft called Cupcake Boutique.

 
I then added some little paper roses to the teapot and a little row of summery bunting to finish my card.
 
This card is for the challenge at The Shabby Tea Room.
 

The challenge is to be inspired by the photo and include lace and flowers in your project.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment