Friday, September 19, 2014

Stencil Revolution

Challenge time at Daring Cardmakers and this week was really out of my comfort zone.  We are asked this week to use a stencil on our cards.  I don't have any stencils so I used my cutting dies to create my own and added some ink.

 
I then added a few embellishments which I found in my craft stash.  Some little flower stickers and my lovely wooden ladybirds, which I picked up from the local supermarket.

 
I then added a xcut sentiment in black and layered the whole thing onto black card and added some ribbon.
 
This card was a challenge for me and I have ended up with a clean and simple card which I quite like doing at the moment.  Not a piece of backing paper in sight, my husband will be pleased.  I have managed to save him some ink!!
 
Don't forget to stop by the Design Teams Blogs for more lovely inspiration.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment