Friday, October 31, 2014

Happy Halloween with googly eyes!!

Its Halloween and I have a little girl who cant wait to get dressed up.  We are off to a sweetie hunt in our local village this afternoon which she is looking forward to and a bit of pumpkin carving with Daddy today as well.
 
 
This weeks challenge at Daring Cardmakers is all about googly eyes. I couldn't find any at home so I had to steal them off a little chick that my daughter had made at Easter.  Just hope she doesn't notice.  I could have easily made some using the plastic blister pack that comes on most medicines.
 
 
I used papers and image from My Time Made Easy .  The papers are from a Halloween set but I picked the papers without pumpkins on them. I love this little dragon and having the googly eyes makes him just a little bit cute.  I didn't add a greeting as I thought this card could be used for both Halloween and a birthday.

 
Don't forget to stop by the Design Teams Blogs for more lovely inspiration.
 

1 comment:

  1. Fabulous use of upcycled goggly eyes Dawn, your dragon is very cute! :D

    ReplyDelete