Monday, November 2, 2015

Non Cute Halloween

The children are back at school and Charlotte had fun at the weekend trick or treating in the village.  It was such a beautiful day and very warm for October.

The weeks challenge at Daring Cardmakers is to make a non cute Halloween card.  This was a tough challenge as all my images were of cute witches and spooks.  So I thought I would just go with a few patterned papers and some text.

 
And of course my trusty star dies which I cut out of some black glitter card.
The papers are from My Time Made Easy and the little BOO and 31 stickers are from Ruby Rock It.
(will add links later when my computer decides its going to play)
I also used some kraft card for my base and I think this is going to be something I use a lot as I love it.  It makes a change from just white as I don't normally use coloured card blanks.
 
 
Don't forget to check out the Design Team Blogs for more spooky inspiration.

3 comments:

  1. It really is a non cute card !
    You did a great job !
    Like it very much !
    Ineke

    ReplyDelete
  2. I especially like the black glittery stars - very hallowe'eny! It's a great take on the theme <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I especially like the black glittery stars - very hallowe'eny! It's a great take on the theme <3

    ReplyDelete