Saturday, April 30, 2016

Royal Wedding Anniversary

This week at Daring Cardmakers we are celebrating the Wedding Anniversay of Kate and William.  So this week we would like to see your wedding/anniversary cards.


I have wanted to try this card for ages with the Owl Builder Punch from Stampin up.  I inked up the edges of a pink circle as I wanted it to look like the sun setting.  I then punched out two owls in black and added a little bow to one to look like the lady owl.  For the background I used some core'dinations card stock with a star embossing folder.


I then made a wedding card using the same owl punch but I put them both in little wedding outfits using the other elements from the punch.


I also added the same leaves using a die but cut these ones from glitter cardstock.  I also added some gems to make a tiara, a bit of lace to the edge of the vail and a little necklace.  I love this punch it's so versatile.  You can make the Owls into other things.  If you look at my previous post I have turned them into Disney Villains.


Don't forget to stop by the Design Team blogs for more lovely inspiration.
Have a lovely weekend.


No comments:

Post a Comment