Thursday, June 30, 2016

Book Folding

Hi everyone,
 
Today I am just sharing some more of my book folding projects.  These are ones that I made for a lovely lady that goes to a sewing class that I have started to attend on a Friday.  She is having a tea party for Cancer Research and wanted some items to sell.  Also made a couple for a local animal charity called Les Puces.  Here is a link to their facebook page - Les Puces



 
I made a selection of bird houses and bird cages in a variety of colours.  Some even had vintage lace which belonged to my Husbands Nana. 
 
They are really easy to do as you only need to do two folds per page.
 
I found loads of great tutorials on the internet with step by step photos.



 
All the flowers are hand made using the Spellbinders Rose Creation die.  I use this die a lot if I am in need of flowers.  The centres of the flowers are filled with either seed beads, a gem or a sequin just to add a bit of sparkle.



 
Thanks for looking and have a lovely day!!
xXx

No comments:

Post a Comment