Friday, June 17, 2016

Mans Best Friend

It's Friday and I can't believe how quick these last few weeks of term are going.  It will be the summer school holidays before I know it.  It's my daughters school fete on Sunday so I have a lot of cupcakes to make this weekend.  I hope you all have something nice planned.

Anyway to this weeks challenge at Daring Cardmakers  is all about MANS BEST FRIEND, whether that be furry, feathery, scaly or finned.

Here is my card.





The digi image is one from Pink Petticoat.  I have added a bit of colour using promarkers and a touch of glitter.  I have kept my card fairly simple and a tiny bit masculine as I am short of these in my card box.

I hope you will stop by the Design Team Blogs for more lovely inspiration.

Have a great week.

No comments:

Post a Comment