Friday, July 1, 2016

July Elemental Inspiration

Only a few days to go and its the school holidays here in France and what a perfect start to the summer with the challenge from Daring Cardmakers.
 
Its the first Friday of the month which means its elemental inspiration week.
 
Look at this beautiful picture.
Remember you need to use at least 3 elements from the image.
 
 
Here is my summery take on this weeks challenge.
 
 
The element's that I picked were shells, string, clouds, colours, beach theme and stripes.
 
 
Now I am excited for the holidays to spend some time with my family and I hope the weather matches this weeks challenge photo.
 
Don't forget to stop by the Design Team Blogs for more inspiration.
 
 
 
 


1 comment:

  1. This is beautiful !!!!
    Real summer !
    Hope the sun wil come here in the Netherlands
    some day !!!!!!!
    Now rain,rain and rain !

    ReplyDelete