Friday, July 15, 2016

Strawberries and Cream

Hello everyone!
 
This week at Daring cardmakers its Sharon turn to host.
 
So continuing with the summer theme its
 
 Strawberries and Cream.
 
  Since it's Wimbledon season and most definitely the time for strawberries in the UK, Sharon would like you to either feature strawberries on your card, or just take inspiration from a strawberry and cream colour scheme.
 
 
To make my strawberry I used the owl builder punch from Stampin up and just cut off the feet and ears.  The top of the strawberry was made with the little heart that's also on the punch.
 
My husband and daughter did say that my strawberry looks like a pepper!!!

 
I made the little flowers using the Rose Creation die from Spellbinders.  I then made the background using the wood grain embossing folder from Stampin up which is a little hard to see in white.
 
Don't forget to stop by the Design Team Blogs for more inspiration.
 
xXx
 
 
 

3 comments:

  1. I love how you made the strawberry - it does look like a strawberry to me! And the embossed background fits in well too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is lovely = the whole composition is just perfect. And of course it looks like a strawberry ;)

    ReplyDelete