Saturday, November 5, 2016

Merry Monday

I couldn't resit this challenge from Merry Monday after all I do love creating for Christmas but I think you may have noticed this.
 
The challenge this week is called "How will you decorate your door"

 
I have just had to have a new door fitted as ours sort of fell to bits as my Father In Law tried to repair it.  Now It has a lovely window which I cant wait to decorate with lights this year.
 
Here is what I came up with.
 
 
I simple card with a little wreath.

 
The wreath is made from tiny stars and snowflakes that I punched from different papers. Some glittered and some foiled.

 
I then added some gingham ribbon and this so cute red jingle bell.  I used a crackle effect paper and mounted it onto kraft card and finished with a little stamped sentiment.
 
(I am on a roll today.  Two posts in one day.)
 

7 comments:

  1. Love your glittery and sparkly wreath.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this sparkling wreath !!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Darling wreath and I love it on the crackle paper!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful wreath with the bow and the little bell!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the texture of your door, Dawn! And that wreath is so pretty with all the sparkle, shine and gingham bow! Thanks for sharing with us at Merry Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. your gingham bow on your pretty glittery tree is perfect!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. your wreath is just adorable!! the gingham bow is the perfect finishing touch!!

    ReplyDelete