Wednesday, November 30, 2016

Step Away From The Cards Challenge 2

Hello Everyone.
 
Its another "step away from the cards" challenge this week at Daring Cardmakers.
 
We are mixing things up with our card challenges and getting into that festive party spirit.
 
This week we want you to make a tag.
 
Just make and decorate a tag or label for a gift.
(It doesn't have to be for Christmas)
 
I made a shaker tag.
Tags are something which I don't normally make but I think I kind of like this for my tree.
 
 
I used a die to make the tag shape.  The one I have used is by Xcut

 
I then cut several more and layered them up making sure I cut the gaps in the letters for the shaker stars.  I cut a piece of plastic to fit and then ran the top layer through my Big Shot using a lovely embossing folder from Stampin Up called cable knit.  It looks like a lovely warm and cosy jumper.

 
I then added some gingham ribbon to finish my tag.
 
Don't forgot to stop by the Design Team Blogs
 
Have a lovely day and thanks for stopping by.
 
xXx
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment