Thursday, December 8, 2016

Paper Sweeties Decmeber Inspiration

Hello Everyone.
 
I hope all your Christmas crafting is well under way.  I think I am just about finished with my cards but when I saw this months Inspiration photo over at Paper Sweeties I just had to make another.
 
I love non traditional Christmas colours and this was one.

 
Here is what I came up with.

 
I made a little snow globe using the Jar Of Love Stamp set from Stampin Up.

 
I added a little house to the inside and inked up some little clouds which you can just about see.
I then added the white glitter.  It kind of looks like a snow drift.
 
To make the stencil for the clouds I used a sweet cut die from Paper Sweeties called "sending sweet thoughts".  I used the cupcake frosting die and inked around the edge to look like clouds.
 
I then used the Jar of Love matching die set from Stampin Up to create the bow and the little branches for decoration.
 
Have a great week.
xXx

1 comment:

  1. Very pretty using the colors of the challenge. I love your little snow scene in a jar.

    ReplyDelete