Saturday, April 8, 2017

Bufferly kisses

Hello crafters.
 
What lovely weather we are having in France today.  Its set to stay all weekend so a lovely start to the Easter Holidays.
 
I am sharing a card today that I made for the Fiskaettes design team.
 
All pretty and pastel with just a hint of sparkle.

 
I used the Fiskars butterfly squeeze punch for this one.  I punched out the butterflies on designer paper and on vellum to give them a softer feel.
 
 

 
I then made a little shaker element to my card and filled it with tiny stars using the same punch.
 
I am not sure what make the papers are but found them at a local craft shop a while ago but I thought they looked pretty.
 
If you have Facebook don't forget to stop by the Fiskarettes UK page for more lovely inspiration.
 
Happy Crafting.

No comments:

Post a Comment