Wednesday, June 14, 2017

Ice Cream Sundaes

I hope you are all having a good week.  I have a Spellblogger post to share using fantastic dies from Spellbinders.
 
 
I have made a couple of cards this week as I love this little set as its super cute.
 
Its great for your summer cards (if summer makes an appearance again)

 
The set I have used is called Die D-Lites Chilled Etched Die.  It comes in a set with an ice lolly as well, which I have used on a previous post.
 
 
 
I used the ice cream and dish for this card.  I just cut the ice cream out using different coloured card and then ran in back through my Platinum Die Cutting Machine using the embossing mats to get the raised edges.

 

For the second card I used the Chill set again and this time cut the ice cream from white card and used different inks to colour them.  I also cut the tiny cherry that comes in the set from red glitter card.
 
And of course I had to turn this one into a fun shaker card.  If you look closely you will see that there is a few cherries in the shaker.
 
 
The sentiments for both cards are from the set called Shapeabilities Simply Said Phrase 2 die set.
 
 



To create the shaker and the dotted area of the first card I used the Nestabilites Celebrations Pierced Circle Dies. 

 
This set is fabulous as you can decide whether to use the nesting circles with or without the pierced details.
 

A great little set for creating very different looks.
 
Thanks for stopping by today and don't forget to click the links to check out the dies in more detail.
 
 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Dawn, these are fab - love the way you've made the bowl in the first, and the shaker on the second is so clever

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so fabulous Dawn,I love them both. Cathy x

    ReplyDelete