Friday, September 15, 2017

4 of Something

Hi All.
 
Its my turn to host the challenge from the Daring Cardmakers this week.
 
I celebrate the big 40 yesterday and today is our wedding anniversary so this weeks challenge is to put 4 of something on your card.
 
Lets forgot the zero as I intend on staying 39 for every birthday from now on.
 
So you could include 4 designer papers, 4 embellishments, the number 4 or like me I used 4 sentiments all starting with the letter H.  I also included 4 emojis as my daughter loves them.

 
For the emojis I used a die from Spellbinders called Die D-Lites Emojis etched die.
 
It comes in a set of 5 little faces so you can create them your self.
 
 
 
My daughter loves this set so I cut out some extra ones with her help so she could use them as well.
I cut the little faces from yellow glitter card.
 
 
To create my four sentiments I used two set of dies from Spellbinders.
I just cut these from plain black card stock.
 
 
The daughter loves this card so much that she has asked for an emoji themed party but as her birthday isn't until April I think I have plenty of time to create something.
 
For full details about the dies I have used please check out the website at Spellbinders.
 
Thanks for stopping by and please check out the Design Team Blogs at Daring Cardmakers to see how they used 4 of something.
 
 
 

6 comments:

  1. A great card Dawn - love those emojis! Hope you're being treated like a Queen. Shabneez x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had lots of lovely surprises and a few happy tears. x

      Delete
  2. Hope you had a great birthday. I love your emoji card, would be fabulous for lots of my son's friends. Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love this little die. I think it will be getting used a lot.

      Delete
  3. That's a really cute card.
    And happy belated birthday! Hope you had a great time celebrating these great occasions :-)

    ReplyDelete