Friday, December 22, 2017

Anything Else For Christmas

Hello Everyone.
 
Eek we are very excited in this house.  Its the last day of school before Christmas.  Is everyone ready for Father Christmas?  I know I will have forgotten something so its a good job the shops here in France are open Christmas Eve morning just in case.
 
As its Friday its challenge time at Daring Cardmakers.  This is the last challenge for the year and we will return on January 12th with lots more inspiration.
 
So this weeks challenge is "Anything Else For Christmas" 
 
We've shared  cards, boxes and tags, so this week lets see what else we make, or arrange for Christmas.  Share your sewing projects, Handmade Decorations, Table centres, Crackers, Other home décor
 
 
I made these sweet little gingerbread houses using a die and stamp set from Stampin Up called Home Sweet Home.

 
I die cut and stamped what I needed to make these little houses and then started to assemble them.  I made a few to sell at my daughters school Christmas fete and I filled them with mini chocolate father Christmas.  I made them so the roof opened and you could also hang them in the tree.
 
I can't wait to see what you make and please stop by the Design Team blogs over at Daring Cardmakers.
 
And finally have a very merry Christmas!!!
 
xXx
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Such a gorgeous project Dawn. My youngest son is so excited I think he may burst before Christmas Day! I hope you and your family have a wonderful Christmas. Cathy xxx

    ReplyDelete