Friday, January 19, 2018

Pop Of Pink

Hello everyone and happy Friday.
 
Its time for another challenge at Daring Cardmakers.  Our host Kathy would like to see black and white and a pop of colour on your cards.
 
I think my card has more of a burst than a pop.
 
 
For my card I mat and layered some black and white card for my base.  I then used this cute cat die from Spellbinders.  I cut one from black card stock and two from some patterned pink paper.  I then glued these to the bottom of my card and added a little pink star to the black kitty.
 
If you are a dog person there is also a set with 4 different breeds of dog which also from Spellbinders.

 
I am so in love with this alphabet die from Spellbinders which was one of the dies from the Small Die Of The Month Club.  Its a great style of font and a really good size for creating all kinds of messages on your cards.
 
So I decided to create a punny sentiment for my card but if you decided to use the dog die it could read Yappy Birthday.

 
Thanks for stopping by today and please check out what pop of colour the Design Team came up with over at Daring Cardmakers.
 
Have a lovely weekend.
 

1 comment: